Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Anniversary Sunday


Sunday I got to bring one of my very best friends to church. This picture of her & I was taken over the summer. She was a little nervous on Sunday. It was Anniversary Sunday at our church, so there was good fellowship and even a special lunch between the services. The guest Pastor taught out of Luke 18:17 "verily I say unto you, whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of god as a little child shall in no wise enter therein"

This week there have been guest Pastors each night (Monday through Wednesday)
There is also a missionary family visiting our church this week The Darden Family. I was hoping their CD had a website on it so I could share it with you, but I can't find one. Their music is sooooo pretty!

Do you have a church you attend? A family within the body of Christ?

joeysgirl

No comments: